Friday, February 18, 2011

"High Low"...

Starting something new today. 
Hope you are all as excited as I am! 
I've decided that every Friday will now be my day to reveal my "High, Low's" of the week. 
I think this is the perfect way to reflect on the good and the not so good. 
The awesome and the not so awesome things that occur during each week. 
And I hope you will all join in on this.
I would love to hear the good and the not so good/awkward moments of your week.
And I'm so stoked to share mine with you!! 
I hope you'll join in on this; so with that being said here we go: 

~High Low~
High of the week: 
Heading to Disneyland and LA with my best friends for the holiday weekend today. Visiting our dearest AF friend Andy Pandy. I love that no matter what type of week its been good or bad, whenever I'm with my besties everything seems so much brighter

Low of the week:
Writing an entire three page journal entry for my interning class (Field Experience) and then forgetting to save it...and yeah...it deleting completely... I don't want to talk about it. Did I mention it was due twenty minutes after this happened. Ahhh. It was terrible. Lesson learned, SAVE EVERYTHING! 

What about you, what are your "High Low's" of the week??!

4 comments:

kylee said...

oh my i died inside reading that low of yours. that really is the absolute worst! all that work just gone in an instant. hope you were able to work something out with your professor. this is such a lovely idea! my high this week was last night. best night everrrr. i was crazy hyper with my crazy hyper best friends and we just laughed all night long. my low was the snow storm that hit. i am so ready for spring right now its ridiculous.

Nicole Marie said...

ohhh noooo. i've done that too many times to count... sooo painful!!! hopefully your teacher was kind and let you turn it in late

christie @ ckanani.com said...

pretty photo! i love it. my sister and i were just talking about wanting to go to disneyland now that we're adults - can't wait to hear how it goes!

Jenni Austria Germany said...

omgosh that LOW is so sad!!!