Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Disneyland.

Saturday; I spent it at the happiest place on earth, Disneyland. The moment you step through the gates you feel just like a little kid again. The giddiness takes over you. It's magical, and lovely and deep down one of my favorite places in the world to visit. It's been four years since I've last stepped through these gates. Entering the park I was filled with so much excitement I could hardly contain myself! I didn't know where to begin all I knew was I wanted and had to see EVERYTHING. Of course the moment we got there, people were already walking out. Who does that? Why? and seriously where are they going they just got there!?!  It concerns me and please never do that. There is only one way to visit DLand and thats open to close(8-12am) thats how you see everything; yes your feet will hurt terribly by the end of the night, but it will be well worth the pain. Trust me. Leaving at 8:15am doesn't cut it and I really don't know what you can see besides the entrance...
Lots was done during this day, Churros were of course eaten (until we felt sick) and even then we ate more. Space Mountain & Tower of Terror were ridden a thousand times, until our voices were completely gone. Unfortunately we decided to come on the one weekend where it was rainy, windy and freezing...but that didn't stop us, we made the best of it. We've never been during the rain and it sure was an adventure. I realized that this was the first time going to Disney without my parents and that made me realize two things: one, how much I missed them because they love DLand as much as I do! And two how insanely expensive things really are there. For the next month I will be eating ramen and drinking only water. Justsayin...Saturday was such a great day I really couldn't of asked for a better one.

P.S.
Fireworks were canceled due to the rain....lame I know! 

P.S.S.
LA post coming soon. 

6 comments:

Michaela said...

Wow! Looks like so much fun :)

kylee said...

i have been waiting for this post of yours :] looks like you had a fabulous trip!

Faith said...

That pizza! Glad to see you are having fun!

christie @ ckanani.com said...

this looks so fun! i am jealous.

Brenda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brenda said...

people were really walking out that early? It's probably because they have passes...but still that's way early! I was at Disneyland on the 14th, just a few days before you. It's interesting to see another person's take on the day. I love that you guys all took pictures with your churros, especially the guy on the far right haha