Thursday, February 24, 2011

Hollywood.

 Sunday afternoon we headed over to Hollywood Blvd...if you have ever been there then you know exactly how crowded it gets and how chaotic tourists can be when they find "stars" they have been searching for all day. It's really funny how people flaunt over these stars, this one lady we passed was literally upset that we walked on Michael Jackson's star I quote "Did you see that, did you see that?!, they just walked on MJ's star  like it was nothing...no respect can you believe them?!" This made my day I could not stop laughing. I seriously still laugh when I think about it now. I have to admit when I saw the Regis star my heart almost stopped...is that weird?! I'm sorry I don't care. Regis is such a rockstar him and Kelly are so adorable, love them! I didn't even know he had a star?! I had to take a picture, I just had too. On our car ride down we played Six Degree's of Kevin Bacon. Have you heard of it? It's a movie game where you pick two actors and you try and connect other actors to them. Well we were stuck on Harrison Ford who is a brilliant beyond brilliant actor. Yet I couldn't think of any movies he was in for the life of me except for Indiana, and Star Wars. (two of his greatest movies ever!) Hello he was in so many more movies. yet at the time I could only think of two! So frustrating, I'm very competitive so when my sister figured out the connection you could imagine my upsetness (thats not even a word). It should of been meeeee. It became our inside joke fast, where ever we were at random times one of us would stick our hand out and say "For Harrison" haha...so it was crucial we find his star. We didn't have the best luck and let me tell you we looked everywhere. We did find his handprints and I think that was even better. Once the sun started going down, it was getting really windy and so cold, it was def time for a coffee break. We headed over to a modern coffee shop that we just stumbled on called Bru' the ambiance was wonderful it was becoming one of my new favorite places just after seconds of being there. I noticed while sitting and looking around that everyone was drinking hot tea in these fascinating colors. I so wished I ordered tea. Next time I visit, because each color was more beautiful than the next. We ended the night at this cute hidden little Greek cafe that I wish I could eat at everyday. The hummus was incredible and I miss it so much, I miss LA in general. It has become one of my favorite cities...and I cannot wait to go back.

2 comments:

Veronica said...

AMAZING pics!
and cute blog! I love it!
Follow me? I'll be very happy if you do it!
Thank you so much!

www.cipollainspiration.blogspot.com

Brenda said...

I'll have to check Bru' out! It sounds lovely. Yeah, I know how people get out there, that's why I don't visit the stars that often! Where are you from originally? :)