I've said it many times and here I go again Sunday is my favorite day of the week.This Sunday was a little special, I spent it in LA with the girls and it was beyond beautiful. The weather was gorgeous, sunny all day, which is exactly what we needed after a lonnnnng night in the rain, the day before. (Saturday) we began our morning at TOAST for brunch. I've heard only marvelous things about this little place so I had to make sure we tried it. And let me just say "The favorite" it's incredibly delicious! Make sure you get it as a scramble because it will literally change your life! My sister decided she would go with the Carmel waffles and they were a slice of heaven in my mouth. I recommend getting there early the wait is long but so worth it. Oooh, and apparently only really good looking boys work there because that's all we saw in every direction. If you decide to visit this little gem look out for a Joseph Gordon Levitt look alike because yes he works there. After brunch we journeyed to The Farmers Market and I instantly fell in love with everything that I saw. All of the vendors were so happy and friendly I couldn't help but smile the whole time we were there. As we were walking through isles of this little wine and cheese shop, my sister stumbled on a wine that said GAGA and yeah it pretty much made our entire day!(we love her) The Grove was next, I've never been but I've heard it's the place to shop and I would agree with that completely. So many stores, so many people, so many random things scattered all over the place. It was such a darling little shopping area yet so dangerous because I wish I could buy it all. Before heading out it was a MUST to stop in Anthro and flaunt over every dress and bag and of course no Anthro ever looks the same, each are set up completely different than the next so it may have been a bad idea to stop in because now there are so many more things added to my list of needs....or just have to have's. Hollywood was our next adventure... but that will be for another post...
p.s.
Isn't that little man in the hat the cutest?!
15 comments:
Looks like so much fun!
These pics are making me crave sunshine :)
i love everything about california. so jealous.
just came across your blog! what a fabulous post :) i love it! what fabulous pictures girl !! seriously!
thats it. i'm taking a vaca to LA just so i can eat all that amazing looking food and stare at the amazingly handsome joseph gordon levitt look alike. but really, he's a definite celebrity crush and if he has a secret twin living a normal life i beg him to be my boyfriend. farmers markets are my favorite! cannot wait until the weather warms up here for them to start back up.
all of the food looks fabulous...especially the waffle!!! Yum! Cute blog!
New to your blog and just love it! Wow!
I have to say that you have made me hungry... craving waffles now! Haha!
Looks like so much fun! I have heard amazing things about Toast!
looks magical :)
This looks like so fun!! I love food & coffee mugs.. So. I'm dying over here. Haha : )
KF x
i LOVE toast. its a weekly stop for me. all your pics were gorgeous. thanks or sharing. xoxo
This sounds so fun!! The brunch place sounds amazing!
Also the header for your blog is super cute, just thought you should know :)
breakfast looks delicious!!!
witha breakfast like that ... take me to LA!!
& tell me y'all tried GAGA wine (:
xox
Yummmm all of the food looks delicious:-) Fun times!
Thanks for the sweet words, and I LOVE your banner!
that looks like so much fun!! i love girls weekends
Post a Comment