Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Low key, simple and perfect.
Friday afternoon and night were very low key. Homework & coffee date with my cousin Dia at Echo coffee. An organic cafe that plays speaks to your soul type of music and is very echo friendly. I love it, def one of my favorite places to sit, relax and study. Later that night we met up with my darling little sister and some of my favorite young adults from church at another adorable coffee shop we love to sit for hours at, Liberty Market. We sat, talked and laughed non-stop for hours while sipping lattes and hot cocoa it was a perfect night with some pretty perfect people. A specialty cupcake was made this week at Liberty and of course we had to order it! It was a girl scout cookie recipe and let me just tell ya it looked pretty divine! I wish I could of tasted it but of course my friend ordered it after 6pm and well since i 1) am trying really hard not to eat sweets anymore... :( & 2) cant eat past six...it was a depressing moment for me! Luckily I snapped a picture before it was devoured into pieces. The reviews were nothing less than incredible Which was expected!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is some will power you've got! I wouldn't have been able to resist. Not for a cupcake so amazing as that!
But pat yourself on the back ;)
I think its awesome to have a little will power and you didn't give in. :) I know when I totally went cold turkey with sweets I had to just not be around it.. :) and after awhile it gets easier.
sounds like an awesome evening!
Why can't you eat past six?
I love girl scout cookies so that cupcake sounds really good! I have a similar rule, I can eat past 7 pm but I have to keep active to burn it off. Good job on resisting though! & thank you very much for your comment :) I'm now following you.
Post a Comment