This weekend was lovely. The weather was sunny and beautiful. Sunday afternoon I celebrated one of my oldest friends birthdays. I loveeee birthdays! We celebrated with sushi at a fabulous little place called Blue Wasabi. This has easily become one of my favorite places not only because of how yummy the sushi is but mostly because the wasabi is...well you guessed it, it's blue! Yeah it makes me happy. It's the little things right?? ha. Sushi night was of course wonderful...but I just couldn't help wishing we were at the zone. Sushi Zone that is. A small little gem hidden in the heart of the city. My favorite. Whenever i crave sushi i so eagerly wish i could hop on the J train and head right over...but then I remember its impossible And that makes me sad. Oooh, sushi Thursday's...how i MISS youuuu. Next San Fran trip T-Minus two months! You can't come soon enough. <3

7 comments:
I love finding excuses to celebrate things!!
this sushi is making me drooooool. and my nude heels...forever 21 girl, they were like 15 bucks!
have a great day :)
Hi Ashley! New to your blog and I looove it! That Sushi looks so amazing...
bday celebrations are the most fun, yay!
♥ love your blog ♥
mm i love me some sushi. and wait... blue wasabi!? i must see this.
ok, well i blog stumbled over to your place, and had to say hi!:)
xo
L
oh man. i've heard so much about sushi zone but STILL haven't been!
Post a Comment